Tag Archives: data processing

Spring Challenge more results

Last week I described some initial results from the Spring Challenge. I showed how we used individual classifications to build a dataset for a single site in a a single year. And we discovered that using paired images 7 days … Continue reading

Posted in Project report, Research | Tagged , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Spring Challenge first results

Having all the pairs of spring images classified means I can now analyze them! In particular, I’m using these images to get a best estimate for the “start of spring” and the “end of spring”. These are metrics that are … Continue reading

Posted in Project report, Research | Tagged , , , , , , , | 1 Comment